Friday, March 9, 2012

In the Beginning...

I was always told the most difficult aspect of creativity is a blank page. "They" were wrong. The absolutely most frightening aspect of creativity is having so many ideas and projects that you can't decide where to begin. There are days when I feel like a hungry kid in a candy store, trying to decide if I want to try somebody else's idea, create something of my own, or just sit down and fold laundry. As always, laundry loses out!


The best/worst thing I ever found was Pinterest. How great is it to find all these fantastic ideas, and organize the pics and links to go back and find them later? "Why is it the worst thing?" Again- look at the laundry!


I'm here to share some basic ideas, and let you follow my path to creative enlightenment. I will "borrow" and "try" ideas that I find on other blogs and sites, and let you follow each step from shopping to finishing to decorating.  As with all "art" and "decor" we must give credit to the artists who showed us how to do it, but also give credit to ourselves for making it our own.


So, let's begin our adventure!




Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz1p8cX7pFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I consider all comments as part of the learning experiene!